Transparent Frame Day & Night Pack
** We have now SOLD OUT of our first batch of daytime blue light blocking glasses. They’ve been so popular that we’ve decided to extend our introductory pre-sale offer until our next stock arrives. This means that if you place a pre-order before our next batch arrives you can still purchase the day and night pack for £64.99. If you place an order we will be able to dispatch your nighttime glasses immediately and we will inform you as soon as your daytime glasses are available. **
The world that we live in completely surrounded by LED lights and screens. We spend an average of 9 hours a day in front of our digital devices which emit harmful blue light that can cause headaches, migraines, eye-strain, fatigue and poor sleep.
If our eyes aren’t protected against this overexposure, these types of light’s can be extremely detrimental to our health.
Our daytime lenses are specially developed for people who spent a lot of time indoors in front of blue LED light from digital devices such as smartphones, computers, TVs and Tablets.
By wearing a pair of our daytime lenses you will:
- Reduce eye strain
- Reduce headaches and migraines
- Increase energy
- Improve sleep (although not as much as by wearing our nighttime lenses before bed).
They are the most effective daytime solution to protect you against the damaging exposure of blue light from your modern screens and devices.
Available on backorder
Our Glasses are Proven by Science to Protect Your Sleep
Every night from birth until death, when the sun goes down and darkness occurs, our brain’s pineal gland should produce vast amounts of a hormone called melatonin.
Melatonin causes us to feel tired, less alert, and eventually fall asleep.
The problem is that modern artificial lighting tricks our brain into thinking that it’s still daytime. This reduces the amount of melatonin our brain produces at night, destroying our sleep quality and, as a result, our overall health.
If we want to live in good health, we MUST protect our brain’s ability to produce melatonin at all costs.
ANY exposure to blue and green light frequencies at night (the main components of modern LED screens and light bulbs) prevents our brain from calming down, producing melatonin and getting a good night’s sleep.
Our eco-friendly bamboo blue blockers are the perfect safety net to you help cut out damaging types of light, protecting and enhancing your health.
Peer-reviewed scientific research has shown that:
- There was a 56% difference in melatonin levels between individuals who wore blue light blocking glasses compared to those who wore grey lenses (Sasseville et al. 2006).
- Wearing blue light glasses for three hours prior to bed results in improvements in mood and sleep quality compared to wearing clear lenses (Burkhart & Phelps, 2009).
- Teens who wear blue light blocking glasses experience increased melatonin levels and decreased attention and alertness before bedtime (van der Lely et al. 2015).
- First year undergraduate students with sleep complaints who wear blue light blocking glasses for three hours before bedtime sleep longer, wake up less during the night and exhibit changes in areas of the brain related to improved mood (Algorta et al. 2018).
Our glasses are for ANYONE who wants to protect and enhance their sleep and health while still living in a modern environment.
All of our lenses are laboratory-produced ensuring quality in every pair. They have been tested by an independent laboratory, who have shown that they block 99% of blue wavelength light (400-495 nm), which has been shown by Harvard University research to disrupt our sleep and increase our risk of type-2 diabetes, depression, heart disease, anxiety and cancer.